13 November 2010

thanks, and thanks.

.


"I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks."
-Shakespeare.


 to Nicky Haslam for naming little augury as one of his favourite blogs of the moment on the Life.Style.etc website of the UK magazine Livingetc. HERE.

&  another current favourite he names is Amanda Eliasch’s RAT TAILS. I checked it out and I can see why, can not wait to subscribe there


when asked in the lifestyle.etc interview:

What can we expect from your blog?

he answers:

The unexpected, the unsuspected, the unforgotten, the unexplained, the chic, the charming, and the cool.  


 this composition of benches by Haslam encapsulates all that


 image from his SHEER ELEGANCE book


&  this is why I am loving his own, written  by  NH and NH Designs Creative Director Colette van den Thillart.
Here is their OWN



.






14 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Nicky Haslam says what we already knew - this is a great spot to visit! ... Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nicky. I hope you're having a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Of course your blog should be on his list, he has fabulous taste xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, baby! I think this makes you now officially Big Time. Of course, like Mark says, we've known it all along, but still...
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you! That is a fantastic compliment, well deserved; a spot-on observation from Mr. Haslam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't surprise me in the least that Nicky Haslam named you. You're both fabulous and were destined to find eachother! And ohh my. Those benches are positively sublime. The Rat Tails blog looks very interesting too. Hope you're having a fine Sunday P.G.T.!

    H.H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am mad for the Picasso-esque painted fabric on those four benches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fabulous. So excellent. So well-deserved. So happy! Most magnificent news...and just right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations...well deserved praise.I am crazy for these benches

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, readers know my love for this particular designer. His blog is fantastic. thanks all. pgt

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails