07 November 2017

How They Decorated THIRD PRINTING, Just in time for the HOLIDAYS!

So... How They Decorated is headed to its Third Printing! As I write this post it is being printed in Italy.

UPDATE
ACTUALLY BACK IN STOCK AT AMAZON NOVEMBER 14


That's Great, but that also means you can not get a copy tomorrow-tomorrow.
If you are looking to buy on AMAZON, or perhaps even your corner BOOKSTORE you can Pre-Order or Request a copy.


It would definitely be a wonderful gift to give for the Holidays! I just spoke to senior design students about the book at the end of October-Great fun to return to my alma mater, Meredith College, to talk about my career in interior design and my book-process & inspiration.
More about that in another post.

If You Purchase A Copy-PRE-ORDER, send me your address via email HERE.
I have Rizzoli bookplates and I can sign it, along with a message, or the name of the Recipient. There is a box for you to add a message with those details. Leave your address in the note-your info will not be published!






3 comments:

  1. Gaye, I am so proud of you and well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC!!!!
    Are you thinking of BOOK NUMBER TWO????
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mona Bismarck is smiling...Pauline is pouring another glass of wine...and Bunny just set the table to welcome you into the Pantheon of Style. Always knew your prose would light the path!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails