So here is a bit of what to give, to get. I have five contributors coming your way over the next week or two and I am kicking things off with my
FIVE THINGS TO GIVE, & THAT I WOULD LOVE TO RECEIVE
1. Amber ball from L'Artisan Parfumeur, here.
what's not to adore about this?
Suggestion—1 in every room
2. Japanese Scroll from Sakura Antiques
I never tire of their spare and knowing Aesthetic.
This landscape painting by Wada Zanzo, on etsy here.
yes, I love etsy.
3. 18th c. style Manteau de Lit from Frocks & Foppery here.
The robe— made from a hand block print satisfies my love of the past,
& my desire for absolute comfort.
4. A small bouquet of Anemones.
Livia Cetti of The Green Vase here creates otherworldly flowers from paper.
Make mine Purple, please.
5. A straw hat made just for me.
When throwing shade is necessary —18th c. style.
A bergere, at Ignatius Hats, here.
what's your century?
Check back for Lists from: